Here’s what you need to know about using your social media accounts during this year’s Facing Race conference! See below for our hashtags, handles, sample tweets and more.
Official event hashtag: #FacingRace
Facebook page: @Race Forward
What to Share
- Livetweet interesting quotes from speakers
- Take a pic “checking in” virtually to Facing Race
- Post stories to your Instagram or Facebook profile of things you find interesting
- Use the hashtag #FacingRace on all your posts
- Share that you're attending with an image from below along with this copy:
I’m attending @RaceForward’s #FacingRace conference virtually this year! Are you? Follow along by using the hashtag #FacingRace.
Suggested alt text/image description
Three people come from behind the Race Forward presents Facing Race logo with blue lines radiating out from them with concentric hexagons radiating out from behind them. Large text “I’M ATTENDING” appears overhead. Below, the date November 10-12 2020.
Boost our Virtual ‘Host-City’ Video
- Retweet it via Twitter
- Tweet the YouTube link manually using this copy:
Yes, @RaceForward’s 2020 #FacingRace conference is virtual this year, but still, we celebrate the art, the history, the culture, and the work of the people of North Carolina – the virtual host-city for this year. https://youtu.be/O_S7IBxPbFI #WelcomeToRaleigh
- Like it on Facebook
- Like it on Instagram