Share your work and connect with an audience of over 4,000 activists, scholars, artists, and others at Facing Race ‘22 platform and conference mobile app.
The Facing Race Exhibition Hall will be in-person and online this year. As always, businesses and organizations led by people of color will be centered, and this year, we reaffirm our commitment and partner with vendors whose entity is owned, operated or serves Black, Indigenous, people of color, and people who are trans-identified and or non-binary.
Applications for our vendor market are now being accepted. View the Exhibition & Advertising PDF for information on how you can apply and promote your work!
In addition to sponsorship opportunities, we offer:
- In person and/or Virtual Vendor “Tables” available throughout the 3-day conference.
- In person and/or Virtual Conference Bag Inserts which will be included in the in person and/or digital “Welcome Conference Bag”
- Virtual options include: e-coupons, e-books & magazines, links to learning materials and resources, music playlists, etc.
- In-person options include: coupons, palm cards, bookmarks, learning materials and resources
- Advertisements in our Program Book: Advertise your upcoming conferences, promote your work, or honor colleagues with an ad in the Facing Race program book.
If you are interested in program ads, and/or conference bag inserts, please email the Facing Race team at Facingrace@raceforward.org with the subject line: “FR22 Bag Insert” or “FR22 Ads”